Friday, August 24, 2012

Today’s Ripple the Twine Tour Stop Goes Back

I’m finding it hard to believe how fast this Blog Book Tour has cruised by. It’s already day twelve and I have no idea where the time went!  Today my tour finally makes its way to Chick Lit Plus the owner, organizer and promotional guru who has made my Tour so successful!

Chick Lit Plus is run by Samantha March (I was over at her place with Ripple the Twine this past Tuesday) and for anyone who has written a book within the genres she handles I cannot stress enough how much I’ve enjoyed this Tour as organized by her! If you’re looking for marketing help with getting your own tour she’s your gal! Gotta thank you Samantha, this experience has been a blast.

But today she’s wearing the hat of reviewer on Chick Lit Plus, sharing her impressions of Ripple the Twine in general, as well as the overall character, story and structure.

Please take a minute to check out the review and thank Samantha not only for the review, but for being so cool to organize this Tour plus give me feedback on my book!

* * *

It’s hard to believe the Tour is only a few days away from complete. Where did the time go? I’ve been having so much fun meeting new bloggers & connecting.

Of course it’s that old double edge – my proverbial laundry has started to pile up so I’ll be excited to get “home” again, but the fun connection blitz ends when the Tour ends so meeting new people will take a backseat to writing and editing my new project.

Details on my Romantic Adventure novella – Work In Progress – to follow next week!

1 comment:

  1. sound enticing. Looking forward to hearing more about it.

    ReplyDelete